What is a cookie?
A cookie is a piece of information in the form of a very small text file that is placed on an internet user’s hard drive. It is generated by a web page server, which is basically the computer that operates a web site. The information the cookie contains is set by the server and it can be used by that server whenever the user visits the site. A cookie can be thought of as an internet user’s identification card which tells a web site when the user has returned.
What sort of cookies does the prioratenfamília.cat use?
Our web site uses 4 kinds of cookies:
- The cookies which are strictly necessary for the services required by the user. In other words: if you disable these cookies, you won’t be able to access our content and services correctly. These cookies are temporary and disappear when you close the session.
- Analytic cookies,for example Google Analytics ( these analyse the users’ surfing behaviour within the web site).These cookies can be used to provide information about numbers of visitors, the average time spent on a particular page and generally the performance of the web site. No personal information is recorded with these cookies. If you wish to get more information about these cookies or how to disable them go to http://www.google.es/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html
- Social network cookies: with these the users of the different social networks are able to interact with each other via Prioratenfamilia.cat.
Acceptance of our cookies policy
Prioratenfamília.cat shows information about its cookies policy at the bottom part of the page when you start a new session.
When you see this information you can do one of the following:
- Accept the cookies: if you accept the cookies you have to click on the box provided, once you’ve done this you won’t see this again.
- Continue browsing: You can ignore this information and continue browsing normally in the web site. The next time that you visit the web site, you will see the same cookies announcement.
- You can modify the configuration of your browser. You can restrict, block or delete cookies using your browser. Below there are some links which will help you:
- Chrome, http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer, http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox, http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari, http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042